We have updated the ER portion of our Visitation Policy- no visitors will be permitted with ER patients, effective 2pm on November 23rd. Otherwise, passing a COVID screening will allow entry as a visitor to our hospital. View Governor Ivey's Declaration of Rights, as well as Anniston's and Stringfellow's revised visitation policies, in the document below.View Visitation Guidelines and Rights (.pdf)
Comprehensive health care services for men
Stringfellow Memorial offers a variety of services to support men’s health and well-being. Our men’s health services address specific health concerns — from sports injuries to prostate cancer, infertility, erectile dysfunction and much more. Our multidisciplinary care combines medical expertise, innovative technology and comprehensive services to address the needs of men:
- Cancer care and prostate health – Our oncologists and other cancer care specialists utilize the latest diagnostic and treatment technologies to deliver exceptional care from diagnosis through recovery.
- Heart care – Heart disease is the leading cause of death for men in the U.S. Stringfellow Memorial’s heart care specialists employ the latest diagnostic technology and treatment options to deliver expert care for a wide range of heart conditions.
- Urologic care – Stringfellow Memorial’s board-certified urologists provide quality care for urinary conditions, prostate cancer, infertility, erectile dysfunction and more.
- Sports medicine – Whether you’re a weekend warrior or serious athlete, our orthopedic doctors and physical therapists are well equipped to resolve a full range of sports injuries and offer valuable information for avoiding injury.
- Men’s wellness – Whether you want to lower your risk for disease, improve your diet or need help working through personal issues, Stringfellow Memorial offers services to help you achieve optimal health and wellness.