Effective May 20, 2021 at 7:00 PM, we have updated both hospitals' Visitation Policy: Non-COVID visitors are now allowed one overnight visitor and 2 support persons during the day, without ability to rotate.
List of Chaplain Services:
The Chaplain Services Department at RMC is staffed by a host of volunteers under the direction of Chaplain Jim Wilson. The ministry provides an outreach in the hospital as well as the community at large through:
- ministry to patients, family members, and staff by Daytime Chaplain Volunteers, On-Call Chaplains and Chaplain Wilson
- ministry to individuals through Support Groups, and professional counseling by Chaplain Wilson
- a Critical Incident Stress Management Team to meet the needs of this and other communities during catastrophic events and high-stress periods.
There is a need for persons with a variety of skills to assist in this Ministry. If you are interested in becoming a Chaplain Services Volunteer, please contact Chaplain Wilson at (256) 235-5146.
Cheaha Crisis Management Team (CCMT)
“A peer driven team that combines mental health professionals with public safety and public servant professionals to address concerns related to stress and trauma”
- Seminars and Training Events
- One-On-One Responses
- Group Defusing
- Group Debriefing
- Crisis Management Briefing
Ways to Get In Touch
Chaplain Jim Wilson
Ted Embry, Team Leader