Effective Saturday, March 6th at 7am, we have updated both hospitals' Visitation Policy: Non-COVID visitors are now allowed 2 support persons, without ability to rotate (end-of-life visitors are allowed to rotate).Click to View Our Visitation Policy (.pdf)
RMC is a respected leader in healthcare in this region because of our investment in people, resources, equipment and technology. RMC provides a work environment in which professionals can thrive and practice in their area of expertise, as well as transfer within the system as our employee’s interests expand. We offer competitive salaries, generous benefits and a variety of educational and promotional options for career advancement.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield PMD and Dental
- Employee Wellness Program
- Free Health Screening every year
- Blue Cross Blue Shield online services
- Vision Insurance
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Company Paid Professional Liability
- Optional Supplemental & Dependent Life Insurance
- Optional Long & Short Term Disability
- 403 b Matching Contribution Plan
- Annual Performance Review
- Staff Development Programs
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Recognition Program
- Educational Programs
- Paid Vacation, Holidays & Sick Leave
- Paid Jury Leave
- Paid Bereavement Leave
- Hospital Discounts
- Free Parking
- Medical & Dependent FSA
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
RMC provides opportunities for Continuing Education Units on an ongoing basis for employees, as well as other health care professionals in the area. For more information on employee CEU programs, contact the Education Department at 256-235-5671.
For employees in RMC Nursing Services, the following education and training are provided:
One week of classroom study and four to six weeks of a highly individualized clinical orientation, emphasizing specific skills development for each specialty area.
Advanced nursing education opportunities available through these nearby institutions, within 30 miles of Anniston: Lurleen B. Wallace College of Nursing at Jacksonville State University, The University of Alabama Outreach, Gadsden State Community College School of Nursing, and Ayers State Technical School.
Progressive educational programs, such as nursing leadership, stress management, instruction and certification in chemotherapy, ACLS, PALS, NRP, Fetal Monitoring Principles and Practice, and many others. Annual/biennial recertification is available. Continuing education programs feature local, regional and nationally known speakers selected to update and broaden the skills and knowledge base of our nursing staff.
Employment applications are:
- Submitted online via the Search Jobs and Apply Now link on this page.
- Available on computers in the RMC Human Resources Department, Monday through Friday, 8 am until 4 pm, located at 400 E. 10th Street in Anniston.
For questions or more information, call 256-235-5217 or fax to 256-235-5117.
RMC is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, genetic information, sex, gender sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, or citizenship. The hospital also strictly forbids harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, genetic information, sex, gender sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, or citizenship.