Effective August 11, 2021 at 7:00 AM, we have updated both hospitals' Visitation Policy: Non-COVID inpatients are now allowed one overnight visitor and one nonrotating support person during the day. Read the full policy for details here.
Nephrology Services (Kidney Care)
Treatment advances have made many kidney conditions highly treatable when they are diagnosed early. Stringfellow Memorial’s nephrologists have the experience and technology to diagnose and treat a range of kidney and urological disorders. We offer a variety of services, including:
- Kidney, fluid and electrolyte disorders treatment
- Hypertension care and management
- Dialysis, including acute dialysis, pre-dialysis education and dietary instruction
- Treatment for kidney stones, including laser surgery
- Preventive care and nutrition counseling