RMC is currently administering vaccines as they are available to anyone 12+ who meet the following screening questions:
COVID-19 VACCINE SCREENING QUESTIONS
- Do you have today or have you had at any time in the last 10 days a fever, chills, cough, shortness of breath, difficulty breathing, fatigue, muscle or body aches, headache, new loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea?
- Have you tested positive for and/or been diagnosed with COVID-19 infection within the last 10 days?
- Have you had a severe allergic reaction (e.g. needed epinephrine or hospital care) to a previous dose of this vaccine or to any of the ingredients in this vaccine?
- Have you had any other vaccinations in the last 14 days (e.g. influenza vaccine, etc.)?
- Have you have any COVID-19 Antibody therapy within the last 90 days (e.g. Regeneron, Bamlanivimab, COVID Convalescent Plasma, etc.)
If you answered ‘yes’ to any of the above screening questions, please consult with your healthcare provider before making an appointment.
Schedule Your Vaccine
Schedule your vaccine at the Oxford Mediplex by calling 266-235-5600.
HOW TO PREPARE FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT
Please bring your registration ticket, drivers license and insurance (if available) to your appointment for check in.
If possible, please print and complete the consent form to bring with you to your appointment. Links to the forms can be found below.
Any concerns with your medical history should be discussed with your doctor in advance so you can make the most informed decision for your health. If you have severe allergic reactions that require you to carry an epi pen please bring it to your appointment.
Please do not arrive any more than 15 minutes before your scheduled time. We do not have the ability to change your appointment time at this time.
Upon arrival, individuals have an opportunity to read and sign the vaccine waiver, then will be called to the vaccination area. Administering the vaccine generally takes no longer than 5 minutes. All individuals receiving vaccines will be asked to wait in an observation area for 15-30 minutes with medical staff to ensure there are no adverse initial reactions.
Those receiving the vaccine may experience some side effects such as: pain at the injection site, fever, chills, tiredness, headache, and/or body aches.
RMC Pfizer Vaccine Consent Form
RMC COVID-19 Pfizer Vaccine Data Sheet
CDC FAQ Page for COVID Vaccines
ADPH COVID Vaccine Information Page
Calhoun EMA Coronavirus Info Page
Fact Sheet for Healthcare Providers Administering Vaccine
FDA Fact Sheet for Vaccine Recipients and Caregivers
FDA Briefing Document (Executive Summary can be found on Page 5)