https://rmccares.org/wp-content/uploads/MEDIA-ALERT-Reinstate-Vistor-Mandate-Policy-vLouis1.pdfClick here for our Visitor Policy (Effective 7/16)
We pride ourselves on both our ability to return employees to work quickly after injury and the strong relationships we build with our employers and their employees.
Our primary goals are to provide our clients and their employees with:
- Comprehensive services
- Coordinated care from beginning to end
- A focus on injury prevention and early treatment intervention
- Doctors who are board certified in occupational medicine
- Reliable, prompt and courteous medical care
- An emphasis on returning to work
- On-site specialty medical services
- Thorough, timely and direct communication
Our dedicated occupational health providers have more than 25 years of combined occupational health and wellness experience and are well-versed in improving employee health and reducing workers’ compensation costs.
For more information about how RMC’s Center for Occupational Health can benefit your employees, contact Bridgette Magouirk at (256) 741-6464.