RMC’s Center for Occupational Health is designed to help control and decrease workers’ compensation costs and the incidence of injury on the job. The program emphasizes prevention while striving to deliver quality services that are convenient and cost effective. To best serve our partnering companies, the program provides quality, timely, and accurate patient information to ensure a smooth transition process from an employee injury to back-on-the-job status.
Located in The Tyler Center, Occupational Health is convenient to lab testing and diagnostic imaging. RMC’s Occupational Health Program includes:
- On site physician and nursing services
- Dedicated Occupational Medicine Clinic
- Employee wellness education program and screening program
- Functional job and ergonomic analysis
- Certified drug screen and breath alcohol technicians
- MRO services
- Hearing conservation program
- OSHA surveillance exams
- DOT and non-DOT pre-employment physicals
- Customized outcome data
- Transportation for injured employees available
- 24-hour coverage through RMC’s Emergency Department
Located on the fourth floor of The Tyler Center at 731 Leighton Avenue, the RMC Occupational Health & Wellness Program is conveniently located next to outpatient laboratory testing and diagnostic imaging. Free parking is located next to the center.
7:30-5 Monday through Friday
Phone: (256) 741-6464
Fax (256) 231-8676
P.O. Box 2208
Anniston, AL 36202
731 Leighton Avenue
Anniston, AL 36207
Stringfellow Well-Being Services
Helping you lead a healthier life
At Stringfellow Memorial, we believe that good health encompasses mind, body and spirit. Our comprehensive care includes a variety of health-promoting services to help you achieve optimal health, including:
- Nutritional counseling and education – Whether you want to lose weight or need a special diet to combat disease, our registered dietitians can help you create a customized nutrition plan to meet your objectives.
- Online health assessments and tools
- Community events and educational seminars – Attend screenings, health education seminars and classes to lead a healthier life.
- Corporate wellness – Stringfellow Memorial Corporate Wellness can provide customized health screenings and education programs for organizations to help improve the health of their employees.