Effective August 11, 2021 at 7:00 AM, we have updated both hospitals' Visitation Policy: Non-COVID inpatients are now allowed one overnight visitor and one nonrotating support person during the day. Read the full policy for details here.
Occupational Health Care Center Anniston, AL
RMC’s Center for Occupational Health is designed to help control and decrease workers’ compensation costs and the incidence of injury on the job. The program emphasizes prevention while striving to deliver quality services that are convenient and cost effective. To best serve our partnering companies, the program provides quality, timely, and accurate patient information to ensure a smooth transition process from an employee injury to back-on-the-job status.
Located in The Tyler Center, Occupational Health is convenient to lab testing and diagnostic imaging. RMC’s Occupational Health Program includes:
- On site physician and nursing services
- Dedicated Occupational Medicine Clinic
- Employee wellness education program and screening program
- Functional job and ergonomic analysis
- Certified drug screen and breath alcohol technicians
- MRO services
- Hearing conservation program
- OSHA surveillance exams
- DOT and non-DOT pre-employment physicals
- Customized outcome data
- Transportation for injured employees available
- 24-hour coverage through RMC’s Emergency Department
Located on the fourth floor of The Tyler Center at 731 Leighton Avenue, the RMC Occupational Health & Wellness Program is conveniently located next to outpatient laboratory testing and diagnostic imaging. Free parking is located next to the center.
7:30-5 Monday through Friday
Phone: (256) 741-6464
Fax (256) 231-8676
P.O. Box 2208
Anniston, AL 36202
731 Leighton Avenue
Anniston, AL 36207