When digestive orders get the best of you and negatively impact your daily routine, it may be time to seek treatment from one of the board-certified gastroenterology specialists located at RMC.
Our board-certified gastroenterologists, or GI doctors, can screen for a wide variety of digestive disorders and conditions providing you with much-needed answers and, ultimately, relief for your gastrointestinal symptoms.
RMC’s gastroenterology physicians provide these comprehensive diagnostic GI screenings and procedures:
- Bravo PH Study
- Colon cancer screenings
- Endoscopic ultrasound (EUS)
- Esophagogastroduodenoscopy (EGD)
- Esophageal dilation
- Esophageal manometry/motility study
- Endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
- Flexible sigmoidoscopy
- Hemorrhoid banding
- Liver biopsy
- RFA (ablations)
- Small bowel capsule endoscopy (pill camera)
- Upper endoscopy